• Graphics Screen of AutoCAD.
• Menu Area Setup for drawing.
• Creation of 2D Drawings: - Point, Line, construction line, multiline, polyline, ray, arcs, circle, rectangle, polygons, ellipse, spline, etc.
• Modification 2D Drawing: - Fillet, chamfer, trim, mirror, scaling, stretch, copy, move, offset, array, lengthen, extend, break, join, etc.
• Assigning of different line type to objects: - Dashed line, hidden line, center-line, dotted line, border line, gas line, tracks, zig zag, etc.
• Transparent Overlay (Layer).
• Tables, Text, Hatching, Gradient.
• Block, W Block, Design Center.
• Modeling 3D Objects: - with the help of box, cylinder, sphere, cone, torus, wedge, extrude, revolve, slice, section, interference, etc.
• Editing 3D Objects: - with the help of union, intersect, subtract, extrude faces, rotate faces, offset faces, delete faces, move faces, imprint, shell, etc.
• Assign different colors to different types of object.
• Generation of orthographic & isometric views for a 3D component with different scales.
• Application of layers and demonstrating the same along with application of slide show.
• Creation of 2D drawing & 3D Objects